- Kyle Nelson - 29 May - 18:40
- Jason Andersen - 14 July - 19:10
- Eric Ellis - 19 May - 19:16
- Derrick Deaton - 21 June - 19:40
- Brad Wilson - 28 July - 19:45
- Mark Albrecht - 10 June - 19:48
- Adam Lisonbee - 4 May - 20:57
- Dave Eldredge - 17 July - 22:54
- Philip Boyack - 14 July - 24:26
- Nate Kingdon - 15 April - 24:50
- Jeff Sherrod - 3 June - 26:20
- Glendon Whiteley - 16 April - 28:38
***Please note course change below for South Side.***
- Todd Neumarker - 25 June - 16:19
- Danny VanWaggoner - 16 September - 16:47
- Kyle Nelson - 31 March - 16:52
- Mark Albrecht - 3 May - 17:08
- Derek Ransom - 10 April - 17:20
- Brannen Child - 22 April - 19:06
- Tom Metge - 20 July - 19:37
- Ryan Van Wagoner - 29 August - 19:37
- Brett Peterson - 27 August - 19:53
- Greg Schauerhamer - 27 April - 20:52
- Dan Bunker* - 2 September - 21:05
- Steve Dalton - 5 July - 21:16
I have changed the course on the South side to make it easier to start and stop the clock at full speed. The course now begins at the power poles where the power lines cross the road just north of the intersection with 118th North and ends at the fire hydrant with the flag sticking up on the right side of the road at the summit near the intersection with Haddington Rd and about a tenth of a mile before the four-way stop.
This course change reduces the time by about a minute, so for everyone who submitted a time before the course change (prior to 3 May), I have simply reduced your time by one minute. All future submissions, please use the new start/end points. Thanks.
I have not adjusted any times from last year. For approximate year over year comparisons, subtract a minute from last year's times.
View Larger Map
*Ridden on a mountain bike.